Send As SMS

MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MOVIES

Written By: Clarkey

#20 The Land Before Time
I don’t care what people say this is a great kid’s movie.

#19 The Wizard of Oz
Mainly because my dad made us watch it every year, but it grew on me. I still love watching it.

#18 Robin Hood
The Disney cartoon movie was awesome. I thought that it was one of the funniest Disney movies when I was a kid.

#17 The Nightmare Before Christmas
Even as a young kid, I still enjoy Tim Burton movies.

#16 Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
The original film is still one of my favourites to watch even nowadays. Gene Wilder is awesome.

#15 Aladdin
One of the best Disney cartoon movies ever made!

#14 Angels in the Outfield
I always seem to enjoy myself when I watch this film, regardless of my age.

#13 E.T.
What kid didn’t like E.T.?

#12 Little Giants
At the time, I thought this movie was the funniest movie ever made.

#11 Hook
I thought that this movie was better than the original Peter Pan story.

#10 Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
I still find time to watch this film nowadays because I still laugh at all of the same moments that I did when I was a kid. It never gets old.

#9 The Big Green
I grew up playing soccer and loved this movie like nobody can.

#8 The Lion King
In my mind, this movie is the best non-pixar Disney movie. No other cartoon film comes anywhere close to its greatness.

#7 Rookie of the Year
Even as a kid, I loved my sports movies. Henry Rowengartner was my hero for a little while when I was a kid.

#6 Toy Story & Toy Story 2
This film has always been my favourite Disney movie ever since I first saw it. Simply amazing movie with the then new technology and a great story with awesome moments throughout. And the sequel is one of the best ever made.

#5 The Sandlot
Another great kid’s baseball movie. But this was one was funniest on the list and it was more relatable because the kids were close to my age and they weren’t playing in the big leagues.

#4 Home Alone & Home Alone 2
Both films are equal funny and fun to watch even being older. Mccauley Culkin was awesome as Kevin. Not to mention that John Hughes wrote the script, this is probably why it was so funny.

#3 Cool Runnings
I could not stop watching this movie when I got it. I still watch every couple of months and I can never get tried of it.

#2 The Goonies
Considered one of the best kids movie ever made, if not the best. I have no complaints from the film and recently just watch it and loved every second of it.

#1 The Mighty Ducks Trilogy
I don’t think I have watched certain movies so many times. I used to watch these films on a weekly basis and still watch them on a regular basis. To give you an extent of how much I loved these movies; I started to cheer for the new NHL team with the same name simply because of the movie. I could spend another page or so praising the film, but I will not bore you with my ramblings.